BRC Skin Care is teaming up with Ukrainian Americans of New Mexico (UANM) to bring much-needed humanitarian aid to civilians in Ukraine!

We have created 8 unique Ukrainian-themed gift boxes that you can purchase and 80% of the purchase price will be donated directly to UANM. 

Each limited edition gift box contains Bath Bombs, Bar Soap or a combination of both.  You can choose between Relaxing Lavender or Lively Citrus scented items.

Here's how this wonderful program works:

  1. Scroll down and click on the gift box you'd like to purchase.
  2. Choose the number of gift boxes, the desired scent and add the gift boxes to your cart, along with any other products you'd like to buy.
  3. Complete the checkout process on the website.
  4. We'll pack up your order and mail everything to you asap.
  5. At the beginning of every month (beginning in May 2022), we will make a donation equal to 80% of the sales of gift boxes from the previous month. 

Important Notes:

  • Each gift box you purchase will be shipped to you!  You can use these products or give them as gifts to friends and family members.
  • We have purposely overpriced the gift boxes.  This allows us to use a small portion (20%) of the purchase price to cover our costs and postage to send the items to you.  Our labor to make and pack the products is also donated by BRC.  The remaining 80% is donated directly to the UANM organization. 
  • We make no money on any of the gift boxes. 
  • We will upload photos and stories from the people we have helped in Ukraine as soon as we have some.
  • 80% of the purchase price of each gift box purchased will go directly to the Ukrainian Americans in New Mexico organization.  They will be using this money to help individual civilians still in Ukraine with food, water, medical care, transportation and anything else they can possibly help with.
  • Shipping is Free for all Ukrainian Gift Boxes.
  • Coupon codes will not apply to the cost of the gift boxes.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Purchase a Ukrainian themed gift box filled with wonderful natural skincare products for yourself and make a donation at the same time to the Ukrainian Americans of New Mexico to help raise money for the people in Ukraine. 

There are 8 different gift boxes you can choose from:

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Gift Box A - 1 Soap $35
_____________________________________________________________________________
 Gift Box B - 2 Soaps $65
_____________________________________________________________________________
 Gift Box C - 1 Soap & 1 Bath Bomb $65 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 Gift Box D - 2 Bath Bombs $65
_____________________________________________________________________________
 Gift Box E - 1 Soap & 2 Bath Bombs $85
_____________________________________________________________________________
 Gift Box F - 1 Soap & 4 Bath Bombs $110
_____________________________________________________________________________
 Gift Box G - 4 Soaps & 4 Bath Bombs $160
_____________________________________________________________________________
 Gift Box H - 4 Soaps & 8 Bath Bombs $275

 _____________________________________________________________________________

 ALL GIFT BOXES WILL BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOU & COME WITH FREE SHIPPING!

BRC DOES NOT MAKE ANY MONEY ON ANY OF THESE GIFT BOXES! 80% of the purchase cost is donated and the other 20% covers postage to mail the gift boxes and some of the material costs.

I would rather donate directly to Ukrainian Americans of New Mexico.