Donations to COVID Units
Gift Bag Donations to Healthcare Workers!
Please consider donating 1, 2 or 5 bags EVERY time you place an order with our shop! We'll keep sending boxes to our front line workers as long as you keep donating! Click here to learn more and to donate a bag or two.
Each $8 gift bag contains a hand cream, a healing salve and a lip balm.
Each of these locations was sent a box of 50 gift bags for health care workers working in COVID 19 units!
- Valley Hospital COVID Unit - Ridgewood, New Jersey - April 2020
- Gallup Indian Medical Center COVID Unit - Gallup, New Mexico - April 2020
- Northern Navajo Medical Center COVID Unit - Shiprock, New Mexico - May 2020
- 911 Dispatch Center - Albuquerque, New Mexico (Donated by BRC Skin Care) - May 2020
- Christus Saint Vincent Hospital ICU COVID Unit - Santa Fe, New Mexico - May 2020
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital COVID Unit - Virginia Beach, Virginia - May 2020
- UMass Memorial Health Care Center ICU COVID Unit - Worcester, Massachusetts - May 2020
- Hackensack University Medical Center ICU COVID Unit - Secaucus, New Jersey - May 2020
- Crown Plaza Hotel Emergency COVID Unit - Austin, Texas - May 2020
- Northeast Hospital COVID Unit - Concord, North Carolina - May 2020
- Columbia University Medical Center ICU - New York City, New York - May 2020
We have donated and gifted over 550 gift bags to much-deserving health care workers out there on the front lines of this nasty and persistent virus! Your donations of gift bags have made this possible! Thank you for your generosity!