Artisan Soap & 2 Bath Bombs Gift Box to Help Ukrainian Americans of New Mexico (UANM)
Purchase this Ukrainian themed gift box filled with 1 wonderfully Handcrafted Natural Artisan Soap Bar & 2 Bath Bombs for yourself and make a donation at the same time to the Ukrainian Americans of New Mexico (UANM) to go towards helping the people living in Ukraine during these hard times.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL UANM GIFT BOXES!
UANM will receive a donation of $68 when you purchase this gift box. BRC DOES NOT MAKE ANY MONEY ON ANY OF THESE GIFT BOXES! 80% of the purchase cost is donated and the other 20% covers postage to mail the gift boxes and some of the material costs.
HANDCRAFTED NATURAL ARTISAN BAR SOAP:
Each bar is handmade using 100% natural ingredients using the cold process method, hand-cut, and hand-packaged. All of our soaps are PALM OIL-FREE & VEGAN!
-Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Avocado Oil, Rice Bran Oil, and Castor Oil to cleanse, moisturize, reduce inflammation, and soothe skin
INGREDIENTS: Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Avocado Oil, Rice Bran Oils, Castor Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (infused with Chamomile, Calendula, Yarrow, Rosemary & Plantain), Sodium Hydroxide (lye), Distilled Water, Kaolin Clay, Mica for Color, Essential Oils for Scent
*Each bar is 4 oz
NATURAL BATH BOMBS:
Made with 100% natural & vegan ingredients. Each bath fizzy is 2.5 inches in diameter and weighs a whopping 9 ounces! They are really big!
Bath Fizzies are packaged in 100% compostable cellophane bags with a cute bow twist tie.
INGREDIENTS: Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Cream of Tartar, SLSA (none in Sensitive Skin Formula), Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Polysorbate 80, Mica for Color (none in Sensitive Skin Formula), Essential Oils for Scent (none in Sensitive Skin Formula)
*Each bath fizzy is 9 oz
We make ALL PRODUCTS with the highest quality ingredients - unrefined and organic when possible. All products are handmade in our workshop in Santa Fe, NM. We incorporate aromatherapy through beneficial essential oils in every product, so not only do the products work extremely well, they smell amazing. Everything we make is 100% Vegan and leaves your skin gorgeous!
Each product we sell is always handmade in small batches to ensure quality and freshness.
This product is free of:
-Preservatives and chemicals
-Artificial colors and dyes
-Synthetics and parabens
-Animal products, animal by-products, and animal testing
By Robin Creations, LLC accepts no liability and shall not be held responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses resulting from the use of products purchased from this shop. Purchasing shop products signifies your acceptance of this statement and releases By Robin Creations, LLC and/or Robin Goddard from all liability.