Lemon Balm Tea For Styes:
-50 grams Fresh Lemon Balm (leaves & stems)
-1 cup Boiling Water
1. Put water on to boil.
2. Rinse lemon balm with water and dry with a towel.
3. Rip/tear lemon balm and put in a cup or bowl.
4. Pour boiling water over lemon balm, cover, & steep for 30 minutes-1 hour or more.
5. Pour steeped lemon balm mix through a mesh strainer into another container to separate the leaves from the liquid.
6. Store in a container with lid in fridge for up to 1 week. Freeze any extra liquid you won't be using. (Tip: Freeze in ice cube trays so you have just the right amount that you can pull out for a day or two.)
7. Apply to eye with a cotton ball or round multiple days until the stye is gone. Try to squeeze a drop directly into your eye as well (it doesn't burn and is very soothing).
Usually takes swelling down significantly in 8-12 hours and fully takes it down in 1-3 days.