Apple Pie Bath Salts (adapted from Life-n-Reflection):
*1/2 cup Himalayan Pink Salt or Epsom Salt
*1 tsp Apple Pie Spice (make your own by mixing 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, 1/4 tsp. ground allspice, and a couple dashes of ground cloves)
*1/2 tsp Vitamin E Oil
1. Combine salt and apple pie spice in a bowl.
2. Pour vitamin E oil into the bowl and mix until evenly combined.
3. Store in an airtight container and sprinkle generously in bath water.
Cinnamon Roll Foaming Hand Soap (adapted from Plant Therapy:
*½ cup Unscented Liquid Castile Soap
*1 tsp Fractionated Coconut Oil
*15 drops Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
*10 drops Orange Essential Oil
*5 drops Nutmeg Essential Oil
*1 cup purified water
*1 16 oz foaming pump bottle
Mix all of the ingredients together and pour into the foaming pump bottle. Shake, pump, wash, and enjoy!
Blue Spruce Bath Soak (adapted from Plant Therapy):
*1 1/2 cups Epsom Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt
*1/4 cup Baking Soda
*2 Tbsp unscented Body Wash
*16 drops Blue Spruce Essential Oil
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Mix body wash and essential oil in a separate bowl.
3. Blend dry and wet ingredients together, mixing well.
4. Store in an airtight container and sprinkle generously in bath water.
Note: You can purchase blue spruce essential oil on our website by ordering our blue spruce Mask Fresh.
Candy Cane Hand Sanitizer:
*4 oz bottle of hand sanitizer spray
*14 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
*14 Drops Vanilla Essential Oil
*8 drops Spearmint Essential Oil
1. Open bottle of hand sanitizer and add all essential oils.
2. Put cap back on the sanitizer and shake well until the essential oils are thoroughly mixed.
3. Apply and feel refreshed.
Softening Anti Aging Sweet Potato Face Mask:
*1/2 of a Cooked Sweet Potato
*1-2 Tbs. Maple Syrup
*A Dash Cinnamon, Ginger, or Clove Powder (or a combo)
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
2. Apply to face and let sit for 20-30 minutes.
3. Wipe off with a damp cloth.
Cranberry Lip Scrub:
*1/4 cup fine sugar
*1/4 cup cranberry powder
*1/4 cup coconut oil or oil of your choice
1. Combine everything in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix until the ingredients are evenly combined.
3. Store in a container of your choice.
We hope you love these fun recipes and give some of them a try! If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot us an email and we will be happy to help.